School-Based Counselor (Masters +) are needed to join a friendly, dedicated, and energetic group of professionals who provide special education counseling/consultation services to a K-12 school in the metro-Boston area.
The right candidate will:
- Meet with students for individual and group counseling
- Attend weekly team meetings and annual IEP/504 meetings
- Consult with parents/outside providers/school staff
- Maintain proper documentation for each student
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary professionals
The right candidate should:
- Have at least 2 years experience as a Counselor
- Demonstrate excellent writing and organizational abilities
- Have the ability to work independently and with others
- Have an outgoing personality and possess high energy
Testing applicants should submit a letter of interest, Resume/CV, two redacted reports from previous evaluations, three references and contact information to the e-mail below with the job title listed in the subject area.
All other applicants should submit a letter of interest, Resume/CV, three references and contact information to the e-mail below with the job title listed in the subject area.
Kevin Domingos, PhD.
Domingos & Associates
687 Highland Ave.,